Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Putting Data In A Heading?

I have read all sorts of threads in this forum on various clumsy and complex
ways in which to put data in a heading so it will repeat on multiple pages.
I have used all sorts of report software in the past several decades and I
don't think I ever saw one where this was a problem. I can't believe that
this is an issue with a software product in 2004. Data should have been
alowed in headers before the product ever went beta.
But, since this is apparently, and sadly, the case with this product, has
anyone from the support staff thought of writing a clear and concise help
article on how to make this reliably work?I have spent too much time on this myself. If you ever see anything that
tells how please let me know.
T
"G D B" <gdb@.nospam.com> wrote in message
news:e90EAUhhEHA.3928@.TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> I have read all sorts of threads in this forum on various clumsy and
complex
> ways in which to put data in a heading so it will repeat on multiple
pages.
> I have used all sorts of report software in the past several decades and I
> don't think I ever saw one where this was a problem. I can't believe that
> this is an issue with a software product in 2004. Data should have been
> alowed in headers before the product ever went beta.
> But, since this is apparently, and sadly, the case with this product, has
> anyone from the support staff thought of writing a clear and concise help
> article on how to make this reliably work?
>sql

No comments:

Post a Comment