Wednesday, March 28, 2012

put queries together

Hi:
I have a complicated access query which is select from another
complicated query that is select from another complicated query. Now I am
trying to creat a dataset based on the first query.
Is there anyway I can create a temp view or dataset so my query can select
from.
regards,Can you link to it from SQL Server and handle it all in stored procedure?
--
Douglas McDowell douglas@.nospam.solidqualitylearning.com
"ken" <ken@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:BA2B71E5-0708-4E6B-BDF0-A7A9D90CC603@.microsoft.com...
> Hi:
> I have a complicated access query which is select from another
> complicated query that is select from another complicated query. Now I
> am
> trying to creat a dataset based on the first query.
> Is there anyway I can create a temp view or dataset so my query can
> select
> from.
> regards,
>|||Yes, I only can do it in the sql server not in access.
Thanks.
"Douglas McDowell" wrote:
> Can you link to it from SQL Server and handle it all in stored procedure?
> --
> Douglas McDowell douglas@.nospam.solidqualitylearning.com
> "ken" <ken@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:BA2B71E5-0708-4E6B-BDF0-A7A9D90CC603@.microsoft.com...
> > Hi:
> >
> > I have a complicated access query which is select from another
> > complicated query that is select from another complicated query. Now I
> > am
> > trying to creat a dataset based on the first query.
> > Is there anyway I can create a temp view or dataset so my query can
> > select
> > from.
> >
> > regards,
> >
> >
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment